Description: Attention all first time buyers, renovators and investors.
Renovate or develop. The existing brick and tile home is in need of some TLC.
What a location! Set on an impressive land size of 916m2, this site has huge scope for development, subject to council approval, or for a family looking to be conveniently located but still having a huge yard for the kids to play. This property will suit a wide range of purchasers.
Located in one of the Sunshine Coast's property Hot Spot's, this property offers:
- Impressive 916m2 flat elevated block in an excellent position capturing fresh breezes
- Views to Mt Coolum, Marcoola and Maroochydore
- Original 3 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms + timber floors
- Recently renovated kitchen including plumbed in refrigerator and servery windows to the front balcony
- Internal laundry off the kitchen with washing machine
- Sunroom with louvered windows overlooking the backyard
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining deck with views up to the Rosemount Hills
- 3x3m garden shed
- Single lock up garage with plenty of workbench space and tandem carport
- Walk to IGA, local state school, parks, and river with bus stop nearby
- Within 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport, Sunshine Plaza Bruce Highway, beaches and many private schools.
Properties like this are highly sought after and do not remain on the market for long. So whether you are looking for a future development project (STCA), a home with a large, secure yard for the kids or veggie gardens, investment or renovator, this home is certainly a must see. So many options!!
Call Anita Mirashi today for any other questions or see her at the open for inspections.