Description: What an opportunity !
From the moment you step through the state of the art touch panel front door you are swept up with all that this beautiful Mancorp built, Bribie canal home has to offer.
This stunning, four year YOUNG home was, and is a dream come true for yourself and the sellers! The high spec home was purpose built as a prize home with Surf Life Saving Australia, and is hitting the market for the first time! How exciting.
The large private entrance invites you in, as the home pleasantly unfolds through 3 stunning bedrooms all with built ins and fans, the main bathroom with full size bath, large shower and separate toilet and basin. As you continue the lavish panelled hallway welcomes you through to the well positioned home cinema and captivating courtyard.
You are then invited through to the bright, fluid living areas, stylish kitchen with butlers pantry, each of which offer those all-encompassing pool, pontoon and water views - just sensational !!
On the upper lever, you are met by an amazing home office or parents retreat that over-looks the incredible Banksia Canal, which then leads you through to the master suite, offering you a generous ensuite with freestanding bath,separate toilet and double basin, a walk in robe with dress table area, and a private balcony with those stunning views.
22 The Quay is only minutes from the Bribie Island shopping centre, walking distance to the Bribie Island Marina, local parks, walking and cycle tracks, and minutes from the award-winning Banksia Beach State School, 54 minutes from the Brisbane International Airport and just over an hour from the Brisbane CBD (all according to Google of course).
Features you will love about 22 The Quay:
* Four year old home over 2 levels
* Secure remote double garage
* Stylish open kitchen, with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, butlers pantry with great views
* Ducted zonal A/C throughout
* Home office / parents retreat
* Solar panels
* Open plan living areas with views
* Master Suite on upper level, with private balcony, generous en-suite and walk in robe
* 3 extra bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* 2 bathrooms
* Powder room with separate basin
* Great storage throughout
* Secure pedestrian side access
* Home cinema
* Captivating courtyard
* In-ground pool
* Alfresco entertaining with sensational views
* Pontoon with power and water
* Direct canal access to your boat and or jetski
* 30 jetski to caloundra
* 30 min boat ride to Moreton Island
* Private, secure entrance with state of the art keyless coded entry pad
This is one not to be missed and a must see!! So if you are in the market for a luxury lifestyle I would add this to your list and contact Claire Uttley for a private or virtual viewing.
DISCLAIMER Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.