Description: The slab is already down and all infrastructure completed ready for the frame to go up. Shortcut your investment journey by getting in on the ground floor of a superior dual income opportunity that has no registration waiting period and build already underway.
Cash flow positive from day one, this property will not only pay for itself but will also pay you!
Dwelling 1: Comprises of 3 large bedrooms, 1 ensuite,1 main bathroom, kitchen, dining, alfresco, 1 car garage and plenty of living space.
Dwelling 2: Comprises of 2 large bedrooms, 1 main bathroom, kitchen, dining, alfresco, 1 car garage, and plenty of living space.
Your tenants will simply love living in the heart of the picturesque Scenic Rim. Nestled amongst some of Queensland's best wineries, breweries and farms, this Estate has over 300hA of rolling countryside and close to the region's multitude of National Parks and dams yet under an hour to the major city hubs of Brisbane and the Gold Coast, this location is the perfect mix of city and regional life.
All of life's necessities are on your doorstep, including vibrant shopping precincts, schools and leisure facilities. Residents of Oakland Estate are only a stroll away from the Oakland Shopping Centre with a supermarket, drive-thru car wash, bottle-shop and takeaway, McAuley College Secondary School, and Caltex Service Centre. You're also close to Oakland Village, a dedicated over 50's lifestyle village, and a future child care facility in the heart of the Estate
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
FULL TURN KEY - TENANT READY - NOTHING MORE TO SPEND
Dwelling: 3 beds, 2 bath, kitchen, dining, alfresco, 1 car garage
Dwelling: 2 beds, 1 bath, kitchen, dining, alfresco, 1 car garage
Land Size: 702m2
Build Size: 220m2
Total Cost: $675,595
RENTAL ESTIMATE: $670 - $740 per week
RENTAL YIELD: Appx 5%-6%
- Brick veneer construction
- 6 star energy efficiency
- Turf & 12 SQM landscape gardens
- Duplex dwelling
- Brick & tile construction
- Upgraded façade as per pic.
- 6 star energy efficiency
- Turf & landscape w/ garden
- Fully fenced
- Concreted driveways, paths & patios
- Split A/C to living areas
- Lever door handles throughout
- Fully painted with Taubman qualitypaints
- Upgraded LED Bellissimo appliances
- Clothesline, TV antenna & letterbox
- Carpet & Tile throughout
- Vertical blinds to all windows
- Safety screens & window locks
- Security screen to external doors
- Ceiling Fan to bedrooms
- Garage remote controls
- 170L Heat-pump Hot Water Systems
- Includes siteworks
- 6yr Structural Warranty
- 12mth Maintenance period
- Duplex MCU & infrastructure fees included
Please note: All pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only
TO RESERVE THIS PROPERTY:
- Complete an Expression of Interest with Asset Property Partners Pty Ltd and a $1,000 holding deposit
- Asset Property Partners prepares contracts and express posts to agent/buyer solicitor/buyer
- Two Contracts - Land and Build. Standard conditions - Pay no stamp duty on the build. 21 days finance, 10% balance deposit paid at finance approval. 5% deposit on Build
For more information call Aaron Weaver on 0412828702
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Through our trusted network of builders and land developers across South East Queensland, Asset Property Partners offers a no cost service that helps everyday Australian's make smarter property choices. Let us help you save time and money whilst taking the hassle out of building!
Contact Aaron Weaver for more information or to discuss how we can help you find the most suitable property option for you.
All drawings, facades, plans and images are for illustration purposes and we cannot be held liable for any errors or emissions. For detailed plans and inclusions and other information pertaining to this particular house and land package please discuss with your Asset Property Partners new home sales consultant.