Description: A BIT ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
If functional and aesthetic space is a buyer priority, this Mapleton home has plenty of appeal, with 268m2 of tasteful living and entertaining space, 2242m2 of landscaped grounds and room for extra vehicles. The property nestles among other quality homes in a winding cul-de-sac in a beautiful natural setting only 1km to the heart of Mapleton Village with its historic tavern and a range of eateries and amenities. The steel-framed residence is only 3 years old, very well built and clearly well maintained. With 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study and choice of living areas, the residence offers a superb lifestyle for a range of buyers.
WHY PICK 28 THE PARKWAY PLACE, MAPLETON?
The home is spacious with quality design, fittings and finish, and the setting and location are excellent. Mapleton has a quieter lifestyle than the tourist centres of Montville and Maleny further along the Blackall Range, yet has an enviable range of services and facilities, including medical clinic, bowling club, library, state school, post office, cafes, IGA and service station. Quiet quality lifestyle with village convenience on the doorstep is a desirable combination.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom 268m2 steel-framed Dixon home just 3 years old
- Quiet cul-de-sac 1km to village centre
- Beautiful treed location among other quality homes
- Big main bedroom with en suite and study away from other bedrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Separate large lounge room
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar, huge walk-in pantry
- Air conditioning
- High quality, modern finishes
- Private alfresco dining/entertainment patio off main living area
- Large double lock up garage
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with treed backdrop
- 60,000 litre rainwater storage and envirocycle septic system
- Separate driveway for storing a boat, caravan or mobile home
PERFECT BUYER WOULD BE:
- Growing Family
- Executive/working professionals
The location of this property offers advantages of the quieter village lifestyle in a quality neighbourhood, yet is convenient to Nambour and coastal shopping precincts, beaches and airport. Tourist attractions such as the villages of Montville and Maleny are nearby, as is the Bruce Highway for people traveling to Brisbane for work or leisure.
NOT LOCAL? CAN'T MAKE AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION? NOT A PROBLEM
Please enquire if you would like to arrange a LIVE TOUR. We can take you on a tour whilst giving you live feedback and details of the property. Our preferred platforms are via Facetime, Whatsapp or Skype.