Description: Here is an unprecedented opportunity to purchase 17 magnificent acres in the heart of Maleny. Situated in an elevated position, a short 3-minute, 2.2km drive to Maleny town centre, this prestigious property offers not only a pastoral opportunity but an incredible lifestyle as well.
The near new family home presents the grace of a classic colonial style with wraparound verandahs and spacious single-level living. The home has 4 bedrooms, separate study, and formal and casual living areas all with beautiful valley vista outlooks.
This established and low maintenance property is 1.5 hours from Brisbane and has been running the owner's stud bulls. It offers buyers the opportunity to continue a small-scale cattle holding or to further develop for rural lifestyle enjoyment.
A once in a lifetime opportunity.
• Near new classic colonial style home
• Gourmet kitchen and butler's pantry; Miele appliances, 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, 40mm Smartstone tops, Villeroy and Boch double bowl sink with filter
• Servery window to outdoor entertaining area
• 4 generous bedrooms plus study
• Oversized master with dream walk-in robe, huge en suite featuring Synergii LED shower head with 5 way mixer, stone tops, twin sinks and bathtub
• Huge family bathroom and two powder rooms
• Open plan dining, living and kitchen with extra height ceilings opening to beautiful wraparound verandahs with stunning valley views across your own paddocks
• Separate media room/retreat
• Sydney Blue Gum polished timber floors, Red Cedar French Doors
• 14kw ducted and zoned heating and air conditioning throughout, Lopi Rockport wood fire
• Alfresco entertaining area with stunning views
• Oversized double lock-up garage with plumbing
• Close to all Maleny schools and amenities
Gardens and Property
• Fully self-contained secondary dwelling with gym and extra storage with 7m x 11m extra height triple lock-up garage attached. Ideal for games room, extra income or teenager's retreat
• Exclusive and private 17 acres with dam, open pasture and cattle yards
• Fenced paddocks plus house yard
• Fenced vegetable garden, orchard, established native and rose gardens
• Ample rainwater storage plus town water connection for complete water security
• 13.32kw system with a 5kw LG battery that feeds into the grid; battery activates during blackouts
Prestige location, unparalleled convenience, and usable acreage; a grand estate in waiting. This extraordinary property and its panoramic views must be inspected to be appreciated.
Book your private viewing with agent Jess Luthje today.
* Inspections for this property are strictly by private appointment only.
Please respect the peace and quiet of our very important neighbours and do not enter the property grounds without being accompanied by an agent.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
*** This property is being marketed without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Please contact Agent for further guidance on price.