Description: Does the desirability of enjoying absolute serenity and seclusion, as you soak up the winter sun from your north-easterly facing terrace and garden fringed by sub-tropical natives, sound tempting? What about thoughts of jumping into the pool next Spring and entertaining friends and family alfresco?
The great outdoors is just one of the many attributes of this free-standing townhome in La Vita, an enclave of just four.
It is all about a modern aesthetic, cool coastal vibe, high ceilings, louvres, a bright white palette, and light sandy-hued porcelain tiles, which spill into the over generous living and dining spaces from the front entrance hall. Banks of sliders complete the seamless transition to outside.
The kitchen would appeal to every keen cook and party-giver. Stone covers the bench tops including the island/breakfast bar, cabinetry is 2-pac with glass doors on the upper cupboards, and windows are part features of the splashback. There's access from the kitchen to the laundry and drying area from the hallway, as well as the garage.
On this level also is a bedroom which has an easy access walk-through bathroom, fitted with handrails. The staircase with timber treads, complemented by marine ply wire and timber balustrading, has the bonus of a custom-built chair/stair lift.
Upstairs also with a north easterly aspect are the carpeted king and queen master suites with large balconies, both facing north easterly on one side and either east or south on the other. Stone-tiled ensuites are commensurate in size with the larger having a deep spa bath and a double vanity unit. Mirrored robes have air racking shelves and heaps of storage.
The study/media room could double as a guest room.
"The location of this free-standing townhome with pool, is second to none," explains Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Chris Miller. "This is an estate finalisation auction for the downsizer, unretiring and savvy investor who will not compromise on privacy and space, yet want to be in the centre of convenience in much sought-after Noosaville. Leash-free Weyba Creek Park, Noosa River and Gympie Terrace's 'Little Eat Street', Noosa Village shopping precinct, Noosa Farmers Market, numerous cafes and essential services are nearby."
2/8 Nannygai Street Noosaville
Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 3 | Garage 2 | Pool
Auction: Saturday 25 July 2020
Facts & Features:
- Land area: 243m2
- Floor area: 215m2
- Pool: 2.1mx5.4m + cover
- About: 2.7m ceilings; pet friendly; custom made chair/stair lift; safety handles/rails; shutters/louvres throughout; porcelain tiles throughout living areas; low maintenance gardens
- Kitchen: Stone bench tops incl island; 2-pac + glass cabinetry; windows form parts of the splashback; - - Electrolux stove top & oven; Ariston dishwasher; access to laundry & drying area
- Inventory: pool cover, wall mounted TVs, white goods + refrigerator
- Garage: 2-car + storage
- Aircon: ducted + fans
- Security: entrance gates to private driveway, intercom
- Location: near transport links, leash-free Weyba Creek Park, Noosa River and Gympie Terrace's 'Eat Street', Noosa Village shopping precinct, Noosa Farmers Market, and numerous essential services. Short drive to Noosa Junction, Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach, Noosa National Park